The purpose of the Psychological Counselling website is twofold.
Firstly, to give anyone in need of counselling, whether it be individuals or companies, a single destination
to search for an appropriate psychological counsellor, psychiatrist or psychologist, in their geographical
area, and to have all the counsellors` particulars at their finger tips.
Secondly, to give practitioners a platform to advertise their expertise – to individuals in need of counselling,
& companies in need of counselling for their staff or an industrial psychologist if need be; as well as to
other practitioners for referal purposes or supervision.
It is not a requirement to be registered with any governmental body to add your practice to this site.
• trauma counselling • marriage or couples counselling
• pre-marital counselling • abuse
• personal growth • self esteem
• conflict management • effective communication
• interpersonal skills • relationships, anxiety
• family counselling • grief & loss
• addiction/substance abuse • eating disorders
• teen counselling • depression
• counselling children • conflict
• anger management • sexual issues, etc.
are all areas where the counsellor can offer expertise
Please visit our website at www.psychologicalcounselling.co.za
if you are looking for a counsellor, psychologist or psychiatrist in your area. If you would like to list your
practice, anywhere in Southern Africa, just follow the steps on the website, or contact us on 021-702-2714 or
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org