To begin with, this restaurant has an unsurpassed view. Sit inside next to the fireplace in winter or outside on the sundeck in summer, to watch the river mouth running into the sea AND watch whales being born.
This is an experience one has to experience oneself to understand the beauty and serenity of San Sebastian Bay, and therefore, Witsand – the official nursery of the Southern Right Whale.
Hosts Thomas – (budding amateur photographer) and wife Ronelle, are a wonderful couple who have been running the restaurant for approximately two years. When you mix a little Italian with a little Mexican you, have got the best taste experience you can possibly imagine.
All their staff are helpful and friendly! The interior is very much like your typical beach house with a separate pub. Clean and neat as a pin. They offer an extensive menu, even something for someone “on the run”.
• Bumper Breakfasts
• Luscious lunches – A wide variety, even vegetarian meals
• Fresh, Succulent Seafood – Melt in the mouth calamari
• Stunning steaks – Thick, juicy and straight from the farm
• Full liquor license – Try the “Decadent Don Pedro”
• Scrumptious Desserts – You have to try the Hot Mud Pie
• Take-aways are also available
They have thought of everything. All in all, a most delightful and delicious experience with very reasonable prices and excellent food.
Their motto: “GOOD FOOD TAKES LONGER TO PREPARE” and they live up to their motto!
Thank you to the team, hope to see you soon.
Editor @ LinkUp.